Tri-Valley Transit Coronavirus Update
April 4, 2020
Due to the rapidly changing COVID-19 pandemic, Tri-Valley Transit, (dba ACTR and Stagecoach), would like to offer the following updates to our passengers.
To increase social distancing measures, we are limiting the number of passengers allowed on the bus at a time. And we are:
- Asking all passengers who can self-transport to do so and not ride the bus
- Asking all passengers who are able to stay home to do so and not ride the bus.
- Asking only nurses, doctors, child care workers, first responders, transit workers, and anyone with no other transportation options to be the only riders.
- Asking all riders to limit shopping bags on the bus to what they can carry themselves – driver assistance will not be available to reduce social interactions
This is in addition to the other COVID-19 efforts currently in place at TVT, including:
- Following all CDC protocols to ensure buses are sanitized
- Operating fare free to reduce social interactions
- Directing passengers and drivers to practice safe hygiene
For more information about Tri-Valley Transit services in Addison County (ACTR) and Orange and Northern Windsor Counties (Stagecoach), please visit our websites at www.actr-vt.org and www.stagecoach-rides.org or call us at 802-388-2287 (Addison) and 802-728-3773 (Orange/N. Windsor).