GMT 116 Commuter schedule change
GMT has cancelled their portion of the 116 Commuter service between Burlington and Hinesburg until further notice.
Tri-Valley Transit/ACTR portions of the schedule (printed in bold in our schedule) between Middlebury and Burlington remain in service.
GMT Burlington LINK schedule changes
6:05am outbound, 7:15am return
5:20pm outbound, 6:40pm return
5:05am outbound, 6:15pm return
4:40pm outbound, 6:05pm return
MVRTD schedule changes
Effective Tuesday, March 24th, Marble Valley “The Bus” will suspend the Rutland Connector’s 11:15am weekday run that originates in Rutland. Marble Valley portions of the Saturday schedule are also cancelled until further notice.
At this time there is no change to the Trivalley-Transit/ACTR portion of the schedule (bolded times in our Rutland Connector schedule).
COVID-19 Update 3/18/20
March 18, 2020
Tri-Valley Transit Coronavirus Update 4/2/20
Due to the rapidly changing COVID-19 pandemic, Tri-Valley Transit/ACTR, would like to offer the following updates to our passengers.
To increase social distancing measures we are limiting the number of seats available on buses. And we are:
- Asking all passengers who can self-transport to do so and not ride the bus
- Asking all passengers who are able to stay home to do so and not ride the bus.
- Asking only nurses, doctors, child care workers, first responders, transit workers, and anyone with no other transportation options to be the only riders.
- Asking all riders to limit shopping bags on the bus to what they can carry themselves – driver assistance will not be available to reduce social interactions
This is in addition to the other COVID-19 efforts currently in place at TVT, including:
- Following all CDC protocols to ensure buses are sanitized
- Operating fare free to reduce social interactions
- Directing passengers and drivers to practice safe hygiene
For more information about Tri-Valley Transit services in Addison County (ACTR) and Orange and Northern Windsor Counties (Stagecoach), please visit our websites at www.actr-vt.org and www.stagecoach-rides.org or call us at 802-388-2287 (Addison) and 802-728-3773 (Orange/N. Windsor).
Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Guidance & Response
Tri-Valley Transit is carefully monitoring local and national guidance regarding the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19). The following guidelines have been provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
How you can stop the spread of germs in public places
- Stay home if you are sick
- Don’t touch your face in public
- Cough/sneeze into a tissue (or your elbow if no tissue available)
- Throw tissues in the trash and sanitize hands as soon as possible
- Wash hands with soap and water or use sanitizer when you reach your destination
What TVT is doing to help
- Emptying trash receptacles daily
- Daily disinfection of bus handrails and seats with recommended strength bleach solution
- Immediately isolating biological spills/messes for sanitizing
- Making all routes FARE-FREE until further notice as a precaution
Coming in May
At this time only GMT buses are accepting the Token Transit app as fare payment. Token Transit app is not accepted on ACTR/Tri-Valley Transit operated buses.
Community Services Bldg
Update: HOPE has asked us not to serve the Community Services Building between the hours of 10am and 2pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please call us at 388-2287 if you have no other way to pick up your prearranged food parcel.
Off-Peak Thursday/Friday frequency 3/2/20 thru 6/5/20.
Ski Season Saturday/Sunday service will run from 12/21/19 thru 3/15/20.