New schedule is here!
A new Shuttle Bus System schedule took effect on Tuesday, September 24, 2019. Highlights of the new schedule include:
- Predicted departure times for every normal stop.
- Info about a new “Transit” app that smartphone users can upload to see real-time bus arrival predictions for all public bus routes in Vermont.
- Rebranding of the Middlebury Shuttle’s “Route 7 South” as “Hannaford” to help visitors and new residents with wayfinding.
- New Saturday service on the Middlebury Shuttle’s College route.
- New midday service on the Tri-Town Bristol route.
- Adjustments to Snow Bowl Off-Peak schedule to match rider usage.
Details of these changes and other schedule tweaks coming soon to actr-vt.org. The September 24 schedule launch was supported by new schedule signage at all bus stops, new schedule brochures, and updated trip planner tools. Riders may also call (802)388-2287 for information. ACTR’s mission is to enhance the economic, social and environmental health of the region by providing public transportation services that are safe, reliable, accessible and affordable for everyone.
Traffic delay on Pine Street, Burlington
The Farmers Market on Burlington Pine Street causes traffic congestion. Delays are expected.
Off-Peak Thursday/Friday service will be in effect from September 5 thru December 20. The bus departs Middlebury at 7:50 am and 3:10pm.
Ski Season daily service begins on December 21st. Sharpen those skis!