Battell stop advisory
Shuttlebury may have limited access to the Battell stop, depending on construction activity.
Call 388-2287 for help connecting to your shuttle ride.
It’s paving season! Minor delays are expected due to projects in Bristol and Vergennes. You can track your bus in real time by downloading Transit app on your mobile device.
Coronavirus schedule changes and guidance
This alert was updated 8/31/20
- Some bus service times have been suspended:
- Burlington LINK weekday 6:05am southbound/7:15am northbound and 5:20pm southbound/6:40pm northbound.
- Burlington LINK Saturday service.
- 116 Commuter 6:45am southbound from Burlington, 7:45am northbound from Hinesburg and 4:50pm southbound from Burlington
- 116 Commuter and Rutland Connector bus rides are by appointment only. To request a ride, call 388-2287 during office hours, 7am – 6pm weekdays. Please call one day ahead of needed service. Trips for Monday must be scheduled on Friday. You will be pre-screened by a ride coordinator prior to your trip.Please call us again if your health changes between the time of your ride screening and the time of your pick-up.
- You must wear a face covering, maintain social distance of at least 6′ and practice safe hygiene during your trip. Face covering may be a cloth, scarf or mask that covers your nose and mouth and fits snugly but comfortably against the sides of your face.
Full details of these protocols are detailed as a news post on this website.
This alert was updated March 24, 2020
Tri-Valley Transit is carefully monitoring local and national guidance regarding the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19). The following guidelines have been provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
How you can stop the spread of germs in public places
- Stay home if you are sick
- Don’t touch your face in public
- Cough/sneeze into a tissue (or your elbow if no tissue available)
- Throw tissues in the trash and sanitize hands as soon as possible
- Wash hands with soap and water or use sanitizer when you reach your destination
What TVT is doing to help
- Emptying trash receptacles daily
- Daily disinfection of bus handrails and seats with recommended strength bleach solution
- Immediately isolating biological spills/messes for sanitizing
- Making all routes FARE-FREE until further notice as a precaution
At this time only GMT buses are accepting the Token Transit app as fare payment. Token Transit app is not accepted on ACTR/Tri-Valley Transit operated buses.
Off-Peak schedule will begin on September 8, 2020.