It’s paving season! Minor delays are expected due to projects in Bristol and Vergennes. You can track your bus in real time by downloading Transit app on your mobile device.
116 Commuter schedule change
GMT has cancelled their portion of the 116 Commuter service between Burlington and Hinesburg until further notice.
Tri-Valley Transit/ACTR portions of the schedule (printed in bold in our schedule) between Middlebury and Burlington remain in service but are by appointment only. Call a day ahead 388-2287.
Burlington LINK schedule changes
ACTR Cancellation – effective 4/18/20
All portions of the Saturday schedule
GMT Cancellations – effective now
6:05am outbound, 7:15am return
5:20pm outbound, 6:40pm return
GMT Running – effective now
5:05am outbound, 6:15pm return
4:40pm outbound, 6:05pm return
Coronavirus schedule changes and guidance
This alert was updated 5/21/20
- Some bus service times have been curtailed:
- Rutland Connector will not run on Saturdays
- Rutland Connector weekday midday will resume on Tuesday, May 26th
- Burlington LINK will not run on Saturdays
- MSB Hannaford will resume full service on May 26th
- MSB College>Hospital>Marble Works>Shaws will operate hourly as of May 26th
- Bus rides will be by appointment only. To request a ride, call 388-2287 during office hours, 7am – 6pm weekdays. Please call one day ahead of needed service. Trips for Monday must be scheduled on Friday.
- You will be prescreened by a ride coordinator prior to your trip.
- Please call us again if your health changes between the time of your ride screening and the time of your pick-up.
- You must wear a face covering, maintain social distance of at least 6′ and practice safe hygiene during your trip. Face covering may be a cloth, scarf or mask that covers your nose and mouth and fits snugly but comfortably against the sides of your face.
Full details of these protocols are detailed as a news post on this website.
This alert was updated March 24, 2020
Tri-Valley Transit is carefully monitoring local and national guidance regarding the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19). The following guidelines have been provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
How you can stop the spread of germs in public places
- Stay home if you are sick
- Don’t touch your face in public
- Cough/sneeze into a tissue (or your elbow if no tissue available)
- Throw tissues in the trash and sanitize hands as soon as possible
- Wash hands with soap and water or use sanitizer when you reach your destination
What TVT is doing to help
- Emptying trash receptacles daily
- Daily disinfection of bus handrails and seats with recommended strength bleach solution
- Immediately isolating biological spills/messes for sanitizing
- Making all routes FARE-FREE until further notice as a precaution
Coming in mid-July
At this time only GMT buses are accepting the Token Transit app as fare payment. Token Transit app is not accepted on ACTR/Tri-Valley Transit operated buses.
Community Services Bldg
Update: HOPE has asked us not to serve the Community Services Building between the hours of 10am and 2pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please call us at 388-2287 if you have no other way to pick up your prearranged food parcel.
Off-Peak schedule has been suspended until further notice.