Mac’s Market stop moved
A new bus stop is now available on the corner of Rtes 125 & 116 in front of the United Methodist Church. This new stop replaces Mac’s Market.
Coronavirus schedule changes and mask mandate
This alert was updated 2/23/21
- Some bus service times have been suspended:
- Burlington LINK weekday 6:05am southbound/7:15am northbound and 5:20pm southbound/6:40pm northbound.
- 16 Commuter 6:45am southbound from Burlington, 7:45am northbound from Hinesburg and 4:50pm southbound from Burlington
- To protect the public, and by federal law, masks are required on transit and at transportation hubs, per the following guidance.Acceptable per CDC and new Order:
- Cloth or disposable face covering with at least two tightly woven layers
- Completely covers the wearer’s nose and mouth
- Fits snugly against the sides of the face without gaps
- Secured to the head with ties, ear loops, or elastic bands
- While not preferred, gaiters may be worn if made of two layers of fabric or can be folded over to make two layers and fit per above guidance
NOT acceptable per CDC and new Order:
- Loosely woven mask, such as knitted
- Mask worn in way that does not cover both mouth and nose
- Face shields or goggles (unless also worn with an acceptable facemask)
- Scarves, ski masks, balaclavas or bandanas
- Shirt or sweater collars pulled up over the mouth and nose
Additional safety measures can be found on TVT’s COVID-19 Response Page
The Snow Bowl Shuttle’s Off-Peak schedule is currently running Monday-Friday.
We will also be running an amended Ski Season Weekend Schedule on March 6, 7, 13 and 14.