New schedule, effective August 28, 2018
Live Assistance: Expanded Access to Dispatch staff from 7:00am until 6:00pm, Monday-Friday. Plus live answering service at off-peak times.
New Fare-Free Zones for Tri Town Shuttles, 116 Commuter and Saturday LINK: No fare charged to ride within specified boundaries in the Town of Bristol and the City of Vergennes.
- Bristol: Villa Road@Route 17 to the East, Hewitt Road to the South, Shaws Plaza to the West and Bristol Works on Pine Street to the North.
- Vergennes: Aubuchon Hardware on Monkton Road to the North, New Haven Road@Route 7 to the South and UTC on Panton Road to the West.
- Main St/Battell Block takes place of Main St/Opposite Post Office and Main St/Library stops.
- Two additional College loops mid-morning.
- End times adjusted to match rider usage.
- New stop by request, Opposite Dunkin Donuts.
- Lacrosse Street stop removed.
- Midday loop added to the Tri-Town Vergennes schedule.
- New northbound Tri-Town Vergennes stops by request in the afternoon at the New Haven Park and Ride.
Interim changes: These changes were made following the brochure printing to accommodate new Addison Central School District start and end times.
- MSB Hospital 7:47am loop suspended.
- MSB Marble Works 3:15pm loop suspended.
- MSB Route 7 South will serve schools on the 7:30am loop and by request on the 8:00am loop.
- MSB Route 7 South will serve schools at their new dismissal times in the afternoon.