New schedule effective 9/24/19
A new Shuttle Bus System schedule takes effect on Tuesday, September 24, 2019. Highlights of the new schedule include:
- Predicted departure times for every normal stop.
- Info about a new “Transit” app that smartphone users can upload to see real-time bus arrival predictions for all public bus routes in Vermont.
- Rebranding of the Middlebury Shuttle “Route 7 South” as “Hannaford” to help visitors and new residents with wayfinding.
- New Saturday service on the Middlebury Shuttle College route.
- New midday service on the Tri-Town Bristol route.
- Adjustments to Snow Bowl Off-Peak schedule to match rider usage.
Details of these changes and other schedule tweaks can be found here. The September 24 schedule launch will also be supported by new schedule signage at all bus stops, new schedule brochures, and updated trip planner tools. Riders may also call (802)388-2287 for information. ACTR’s mission is to enhance the economic, social and environmental health of the region by providing public transportation services that are safe, reliable, accessible and affordable for everyone.