Career Opportunities at ACTR
Thank you for your interest in Addison County Transit Resources. ACTR is an AA/EO employer. We offer a unique work environment that reflects our organization’s mission, values and high standards of quality service. Application for Employment ACTR
Volunteer Drivers for ACTR Wanted
ACTR is always looking for volunteer drivers for our door to door Dial-A-Ride program. Many residents need to get to medical appointments or buy food or have access to other critical services but have no transportation of their own and cannot access the Bus System.
As a volunteer driver for ACTR you give your time but receive many benefits in return:
- Reimbursement at the federal mileage rate for all miles driven
- Discounts on tires and service at County Tire Center
- Additional liability insurance coverage over and above your vehicle insurance
- Medical insurance coverage if you are accidentally injured outside of your vehicle
- Access to free driver training courses and potential vehicle insurance discounts
And, most importantly you will feel good about helping those in need. Volunteer drivers play a crucial role in our organization.
Connect with your community by joining the ACTR Volunteer Driver team – you’ll find it a rewarding experience!
Career Opportunities at Stagecoach Transportation
Thank you for your interest in Stagecoach Transportation. Stagecoach is an AA/EO employer. We offer a unique work environment that reflects our organization’s mission, values and high standards of quality service. Application for employment.
PART TIME BUS DRIVER POSITION – BRADFORD AREA
Do you enjoy working with the public? Are you interested in doing valuable work that supports our community and the environment? Consider joining our team as a Bus Driver!
We are seeking a dedicated individual for a part-time driving position. Our drivers work on the front line ensuring all our riders receive safe and reliable transportation.
- A good driving record
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- Ability to lift/move up to 25 lbs and maneuver large mobility devices
- CDL Class B with Passenger Endorsement, Onsite training available for the right candidate
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- A high level of professionalism
- Strong communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including health insurance for the employee, HRA, dental and vision insurance, long and short-term disability insurance, life insurance, retirement plan, paid holidays and paid time off.
Please visit http://stagecoach-rides.org/job-openings/ and complete our application in addition to submitting your resume for consideration of employment. Submit resume via email to: email@example.com
Employment is contingent upon passing required background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
TVT/STSI is an AA/EEO Employer
No Phone Calls Please