Career Opportunities at ACTR
Thank you for your interest in Addison County Transit Resources. ACTR is an AA/EO employer. We offer a unique work environment that reflects our organization’s mission, values and high standards of quality service. Application for Employment ACTR
Ensure that all riders of ACTR’s transportation system receive safe, reliable, and accessible services by providing transportation to meet the needs of the programs/contracts of Addison County Transit Resources.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operate CDL bus on fixed route
- Operate CDL bus for paratransit rides
- Maintain a clean bus
- Assist passengers entering and exiting the bus, as needed
- Record ridership data
- Follow all company, federal and state rules and regulations
- Provide friendly and helpful customer service to all riders
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong customer service skills and experiences
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- A high level of professionalism
- Clean driving record
- Ability to maneuver large mobility devices and assist riders
- CDL Class B with Passenger Endorsement, but we are willing to train
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer paid health insurance
- Up to 36 paid days off annually
- Long term disability
- 403B retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Please submit an Application for Employment , resume and cover letter to:
Gina Tindall, HR Director at
Addison County Transit Resources
297 Creek Road
Middlebury, VT 05753
Employment is contingent upon passing required background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
TVT/ACTR is an AA/EO Employer
Volunteer Drivers for ACTR Wanted
ACTR is always looking for volunteer drivers for our door to door Dial-A-Ride program. Many residents need to get to medical appointments or buy food or have access to other critical services but have no transportation of their own and cannot access the Bus System.
As a volunteer driver for ACTR you give your time but receive many benefits in return:
- Reimbursement at the federal mileage rate for all miles driven
- Discounts on tires and service at County Tire Center
- Additional liability insurance coverage over and above your vehicle insurance
- Medical insurance coverage if you are accidentally injured outside of your vehicle
- Access to free driver training courses and potential vehicle insurance discounts
And, most importantly you will feel good about helping those in need. Volunteer drivers play a crucial role in our organization.
Connect with your community by joining the ACTR Volunteer Driver team – you’ll find it a rewarding experience!
Career Opportunities at Stagecoach Transportation
Thank you for your interest in Stagecoach Transportation. Stagecoach is an AA/EO employer. We offer a unique work environment that reflects our organization’s mission, values and high standards of quality service. Application for employment.
Stagecoach Transportation Services, a division of Tri-Valley Transit Inc., is a nonprofit rural community transportation provider servicing Orange and Northern Windsor Counties.
Stagecoach currently has an opening in Community Relations. The position title and responsibilities will be dependent on the skills and experience of the candidate. Ideal candidate has a passion for making a positive impact in our community and the qualifications for one of the roles below.
Community Relations Specialist – primary role is to support the Community Relations Manager in marketing, development and public relations efforts. Specific tasks include managing donor database, updating website, maintaining contact list, support town funding requests and customer service.
Community Relations Manager – Responsibilities include oversight, planning, and coordination of the full range of marketing activities, fund-raising, community/public relations, program development and other special projects.
Either Position requires:
- Good oral and written communication
- Computer proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs and InDesign
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a busy environment
- Problem solving skills and a positive attitude.
Salary commensurate with experience and job responsibilities. Benefits include generous paid time-off, health insurance, disability insurance and voluntary 403b.
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Director
No phone calls, please
TVT is an AA/EO Employer