Career Opportunities at ACTR
Thank you for your interest in Addison County Transit Resources. ACTR is an AA/EO employer. We offer a unique work environment that reflects our organization’s mission, values and high standards of quality service. Application for Employment ACTR
Tri-Valley Transit Inc., DBA Addison County Transit Resources (ACTR), is seeking a highly motivated leader to be the Operations Manager for its community transportation operations. The ideal candidate will support ACTR in its mission to enhance the economic, social and environmental health of the region by providing public transportation services that are safe, reliable, accessible and affordable for everyone.
The Operations Manager reports to the Regional Director and will manage the day-to-day operations involving buses and drivers. Overall responsibilities include:
• Personnel management
• Maintenance budget management
• Vehicle maintenance management
• Vehicle related procurement
Candidates should have at least three (3) years’ experience in the field of management. Transit experience is a plus but not required. ACTR highly values leaders who can be both team players and work well independently.
Salary will be dependent upon experience. Excellent benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, long-term disability, retirement plan, paid time off and paid holidays.
This is a 40 plus hour/week position. Normal schedule will be Monday through Friday either 5am to 1:30pm or 10:30am to 7pm with some flexibility. Position requires 24/7 availability in emergency situations and the availability to be on call during scheduled weekends.
Selected candidate must pass required background checks and Drug/Alcohol testing. Confidentiality is a must. Please submit resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Director
via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please
TVT/ACTR is an AA/EO Employer
Ensure that all riders of ACTR’s transportation system receive safe, reliable, and accessible services by providing transportation to meet the needs of the programs/contracts of Addison County Transit Resources.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operate CDL bus on fixed route
- Operate CDL bus for paratransit rides
- Maintain a clean bus
- Assist passengers entering and exiting the bus, as needed
- Record ridership data
- Follow all company, federal and state rules and regulations
- Provide friendly and helpful customer service to all riders
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong customer service skills and experiences
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- A high level of professionalism
- Clean driving record
- Ability to maneuver large mobility devices and assist riders
- CDL Class B with Passenger Endorsement, but we are willing to train
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer paid health insurance
- Up to 36 paid days off annually
- Long term disability
- 403B retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Please submit an Application for Employment , resume and cover letter to:
Gina Tindall, HR Director at
Addison County Transit Resources
297 Creek Road
Middlebury, VT 05753
Employment is contingent upon passing required background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
TVT/ACTR is an AA/EO Employer
Volunteer Drivers for ACTR Wanted
ACTR is always looking for volunteer drivers for our door to door Dial-A-Ride program. Many residents need to get to medical appointments or buy food or have access to other critical services but have no transportation of their own and cannot access the Bus System.
As a volunteer driver for ACTR you give your time but receive many benefits in return:
- Reimbursement at the federal mileage rate for all miles driven
- Discounts on tires and service at County Tire Center
- Additional liability insurance coverage over and above your vehicle insurance
- Medical insurance coverage if you are accidentally injured outside of your vehicle
- Access to free driver training courses and potential vehicle insurance discounts
And, most importantly you will feel good about helping those in need. Volunteer drivers play a crucial role in our organization.
Connect with your community by joining the ACTR Volunteer Driver team – you’ll find it a rewarding experience!
Career Opportunities at Stagecoach Transportation
Thank you for your interest in Stagecoach Transportation. Stagecoach is an AA/EO employer. We offer a unique work environment that reflects our organization’s mission, values and high standards of quality service. Application for employment.
Does making a difference in the lives of people you’ve never met matter to you? Are you passionate about the needs of seniors, reducing our carbon footprint and improving the health and wellbeing of your community?
Stagecoach has been providing transportation to our community for more than 40 years. We seek a Dispatcher who is passionate about making a difference in people’s lives.
· Match client transportation requests with available vehicles and volunteers
· Providing information on STSI services
· Accurately input all client and trip data into computer system
· Respond to telephone requests for future transportation needs
· General office tasks
· Ability to multitask and focus in a fast-paced and sometimes noisy environment
· Strong attention to detail and ability to produce accurate work
· Working independently
· Strong customer service skills
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
· A positive attitude
· Ability to learn new software & experience with Microsoft Office Suite
· A high level of professionalism
· Sense of humor a plus
Competitive salary and excellent benefits, including 100% employer paid health insurance for the employee, Short-term Disability, Life Insurance, paid holidays and PTO. Good working environment.
Employment contingent upon passing required background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
Please submit resume via email to: email@example.com