Career Opportunities at ACTR
Thank you for your interest in Addison County Transit Resources. ACTR is an AA/EO employer. We offer a unique work environment that reflects our organization’s mission, values and high standards of quality service. Application for Employment ACTR
There are no current vacancies in the ACTR region.
Volunteer Drivers for ACTR Wanted
ACTR is always looking for volunteer drivers. Our volunteer drivers provide an invaluable service for Addison County. Many residents need to get to medical appointments or buy food or have access to other critical services but have no transportation of their own and cannot use our buses.
As a volunteer driver for ACTR you give your time but receive many benefits in return:
- Reimbursement at the federal mileage rate for all miles driven
- Discounts on tires and service at County Tire Center
- Additional liability insurance coverage over and above your vehicle insurance
- Medical insurance coverage if you are accidentally injured outside of your vehicle
- Access to free driver training courses and potential vehicle insurance discounts
And, most importantly you will feel good about helping those in need. Volunteer drivers play a crucial role in our organization.
Connect with your community by joining the ACTR Volunteer Driver team – you’ll find it a rewarding experience!
Career Opportunities at Stagecoach Transportation
Thank you for your interest in Stagecoach Transportation. Stagecoach is an AA/EO employer. We offer a unique work environment that reflects our organization’s mission, values and high standards of quality service. Application for employment.
PART-TIME BUS DRIVER WANTED – for Bradford area
Ensure that all riders of STSI’s transportation system receive safe, reliable, and accessible services by providing transportation to meet the needs of the programs/contracts of Stagecoach Transportation Services, Inc.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Operate CDL bus on deviated-fixed routes
• Operate CDL bus for paratransit rides
• Maintain a clean bus
• Assist passengers entering and exiting the bus, as needed
• Record ridership data
• Follow all company, federal and state rules and regulations
• Provide friendly and helpful customer service to all riders
Qualifications and Skills
• Strong customer service skills and experiences
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude
• A high level of professionalism
• Clean driving record
• Ability to maneuver large mobility devices and assist riders
• CDL Class B with Passenger Endorsement, Onsite training available for the right candidate
• Competitive salary
• Paid time off & paid Holidays
• 401K retirement plan
Please complete our application in addition to submitting your resume for consideration of employment.
Employment is contingent upon passing required background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
TVT/STSI is an AA/EO Employer