- You must wear a face covering, maintain social distance of at least 6′ and practice safe hygiene during your trip. Face covering may be a cloth, scarf or mask that covers your nose and mouth and fits snugly but comfortably against the sides of your face.
- Please do not ride if you have:
- a cough, fever or shortness of breath
- travelled outside of VT within the past 14 days
- been in close contact with someone known to have COVID-19 within the past 14 days
Full details of these protocols are detailed as a news post on this website.
Tri-Valley Transit is carefully monitoring local and national guidance regarding the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19). The following guidelines have been provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
How you can stop the spread of germs in public places
- Stay home if you are sick
- Don’t touch your face in public
- Cough/sneeze into a tissue (or your elbow if no tissue available)
- Throw tissues in the trash and sanitize hands as soon as possible
- Wash hands with soap and water or use sanitizer when you reach your destination
What TVT is doing to help
- Emptying trash receptacles daily
- Daily disinfection of bus handrails and seats with recommended strength bleach solution
- Immediately isolating biological spills/messes for sanitizing
- Making all routes FARE-FREE until further notice as a precaution