Coronavirus schedule changes and guidance
This alert was updated 5/21/20
- Some bus service times have been curtailed:
- Rutland Connector will not run on Saturdays
- Rutland Connector weekday midday will resume on Tuesday, May 26th
- Burlington LINK will not run on Saturdays
- MSB Hannaford will resume full service on May 26th
- MSB College>Hospital>Marble Works>Shaws will operate hourly as of May 26th
- Bus rides will be by appointment only. To request a ride, call 388-2287 during office hours, 7am – 6pm weekdays. Please call one day ahead of needed service. Trips for Monday must be scheduled on Friday.
- You will be prescreened by a ride coordinator prior to your trip.
- Please call us again if your health changes between the time of your ride screening and the time of your pick-up.
- You must wear a face covering, maintain social distance of at least 6′ and practice safe hygiene during your trip. Face covering may be a cloth, scarf or mask that covers your nose and mouth and fits snugly but comfortably against the sides of your face.
Full details of these protocols are detailed as a news post on this website.
This alert was updated March 24, 2020
Tri-Valley Transit is carefully monitoring local and national guidance regarding the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19). The following guidelines have been provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
How you can stop the spread of germs in public places
- Stay home if you are sick
- Don’t touch your face in public
- Cough/sneeze into a tissue (or your elbow if no tissue available)
- Throw tissues in the trash and sanitize hands as soon as possible
- Wash hands with soap and water or use sanitizer when you reach your destination
What TVT is doing to help
- Emptying trash receptacles daily
- Daily disinfection of bus handrails and seats with recommended strength bleach solution
- Immediately isolating biological spills/messes for sanitizing
- Making all routes FARE-FREE until further notice as a precaution