MONDAY-FRIDAY | Connecting Middlebury to Burlington via Rte 116; Partnership between ACTR and GMT116 Schedule and Map
- 1-Way $2
- 10-Ride $20
- Monthly Pass $75
- Passengers five (5) and under ride free with a fare-paying passenger.
- Passengers aged 6-17, age 60+ or with an ADA disability are eligible for ½ fare. Passengers can self-report their age or disability.
General Fare Info
- Fares are collected on all ACTR bus routes except on the Middlebury Shuttle Bus and within the Fare-Free Zone (FFZ) in Middlebury
- Only exact change, ACTR tokens or passes accepted on all buses. GMT buses do not accept ACTR tokens.
- No fare; no ride
Fare Exceptions and Transfers
- Monthly pass includes access to all GMT and local routes
- Monthly pass good for 31 days from day of 1st use
- $1 fare for in-county travel between Starksboro and Middlebury
- Transfer pass available for use on local GMT system (valid for 1 hr); Transfer pass not valid on LINK routes
- Valid Middlebury College Faculty/Staff ID accepted in lieu of fare
- No transfer passes available to ACTR local bus routes; Fare must be paid to continue the trip on local routes
- No fare collected in the Fare-Free Zone between downtown Middlebury and Lindale bus stop on Route 116
Bus Service X No Service
New Year's Day
MLK, Jr. Day
Day After Thanksgiving