Career Opportunities at ACTR
Thank you for your interest in Addison County Transit Resources. ACTR is an AA/EO employer. We offer a unique work environment that reflects our organization’s mission, values and high standards of quality service. Application for Employment ACTR
ADDISON COUNTY TRANSIT, a Division of Tri-Valley Transit, is hiring!
BUS MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN/BUS DETAILER WANTED
Do you enjoy working with the public? Are you interested in doing valuable work that supports our community and environment?
- Maintenance Technician “B” skills
- Experience with tires, brakes, exhaust and other preventative maintenance
- Willingness to learn new skills
- CDL Class C with Passenger Endorsement, but we are willing to train
- A high level of professionalism
- Modern, well-equipped shop
- Competitive salary, Monday-Friday schedule
- 100% employer paid health insurance
- Up to 36 paid days off annually
- Long term disability
- 403B retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Employment is contingent upon passing required background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
TVT/ACTR is an AA/EO Employer
Addison County Transit Resources, Human Resources
297 Creek Road, Middlebury, VT 05753
Volunteer Drivers for ACTR Wanted
ACTR is always looking for volunteer drivers. Our volunteer drivers provide an invaluable service for Addison County. Many residents need to get to medical appointments or buy food or have access to other critical services but have no transportation of their own and cannot use our buses.
As a volunteer driver for ACTR you give your time but receive many benefits in return:
- Reimbursement at the federal mileage rate for all miles driven
- Discounts on tires and service at County Tire Center
- Additional liability insurance coverage over and above your vehicle insurance
- Medical insurance coverage if you are accidentally injured outside of your vehicle
- Access to free driver training courses and potential vehicle insurance discounts
And, most importantly you will feel good about helping those in need. Volunteer drivers play a crucial role in our organization.
Connect with your community by joining the ACTR Volunteer Driver team – you’ll find it a rewarding experience!
Career Opportunities at Stagecoach Transportation
Thank you for your interest in Stagecoach Transportation. Stagecoach is an AA/EO employer. We offer a unique work environment that reflects our organization’s mission, values and high standards of quality service.
No job vacancies at this time